Support For Canon Printer
Install. Setup. Repair Printer on 1st Call
APEX Help provides support for all types of Printers like Deskjet printers, laserjet printers, inkjet printers, photosmart printers, officejet printers and many more. We have a team of support experts who can resolve your issues for printer issues within no time. We provide Phone Support for Printers, Troubleshooting for Printers. Our support experts will help you install drivers, fix issues, set up a new printer, help with install CD, or without the CD, network setup or any other issue you come across. Call the toll free number to get help right now, an expert is standing by to assist you.
Toll(Free No) 1-800-535-7684 24x7 Instant Support
While printers are known for their reliability, they still need a helping hand from time to time. From the ubiquitous paper jam to the vexing 50.4 error. APEX Help provides support, Phone Support for all types of Printers. We have a team of experts who can resolve your issues for antivirus security within no time. Our experts will help you install drivers, fix issues, set up a new printer, help with install CD, or without the CD, network setup or any other issue you come across. Call the toll free number to get help right now, an expert is standing by to assist you. Printer setup or printer installation is one of the most common issues people face in their daily life. This can be due to either: People find it difficult to install the software by themselves, or connectivity issues that is how to connect printer wirelessly with computer and phone devices, or may be people wanting to know how to change settings in a printer for which people look for external sources of Support. We provide Phone Support for all Printers. We have support for all kind of Printer software related issues.
Some common issues in Printers are:-
- No printing, Error message
- Can't print: just says "Error - Printing" in queue
- "Stop 0x0000001E" Error Message Printing
- Can't find a driver for a particular operating system
- Printer is not printing from the expected paper tray
- Printer picks up all the paper from the manual feed tray rather than one sheet
- Printer is displaying a 79 error
- Network print server issues
- Trouble printing onto envelopes
- Job Memory Full
- PostScript firmware errors- PS Error 16
- Data Transfer Error
Wireless Printing Issues
- For wireless direct printing, mobile device may require an app or print software. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. Please note that while your mobile device is directly connected to the printer, access to content that requires Internet support (such as web pages or documents stored in the cloud) may not be supported while in wireless direct mode.
- For touch-to-print capability, mobile device must support NFC-enabled printing.
- Wireless direct printing is supported on the Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw and dw only. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless direct-capable printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer.
- Touch-to-print capability is available on the Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476 dw only. Mobile device must support near field communications–enabled printing. For a list of supported devices.
- Requires an Internet connection to an web-enabled printer and ePrint account registration. (For a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other ePrint details. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements.
- Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents..Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
Printer Setup and Installation
- Examine the printer to find your model number. Most Printers place the model number on the front or back of the printer.
- Visit the Support website to download the appropriate drivers. Enter your model number and choose your operating system to download the correct drivers for Printer Installation.
- Connect the printer to the computer according to the package instructions.
- Open your computer's Start menu and select "Control Panel," then select "Printers" under "Hardware." Click on "Add a Printer." Use the recommended port to install the printer.
- Select the brand of your printer, then select the model number. Click "Next" and allow the wizard to install your printer. Print a test page to make sure it works correctly.
This is how we can install a printer software without CD or Disc.
Printer installation with CD or Software Disc:
- Load the CD into the CD drive, and then close the drive.
- If the CD is already in the CD drive, open and then close the CD drive.
- The software installer starts automatically.
- If the install Wizard does not start automatically, click the Windows icon (Windows_icn), click My Computer, and then double-click the CD drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.